9.05.2010

Bruschetta.

I forgot how fun it is to cook, especially when it looks pretty.  
I feel so inspired by Emily's blog: cupcakesandcashmere.com

Home gardening is one of the greatest discoveries I've had!  It's so expensive to buy, and so cheap to make yourself. This is my basil plant outside.  It's so amazing when it is fresh.  
It reminds me of the simple amazing taste of the bruschetta in Italy.  
Italian food always makes me miss Rome, where I studied abroad 2 years ago (I can't believe it's been that long!)

1 comment:

  1. There are very few things that can cause my tummy to grumble, but looking at your fresh Bruschetta with fresh basil, tomato, shredded cheese and yummy looking bread is making me starved. I've just got to make some tomorrow!

    Your PHOTOGRAPHY skills are fantastic... best ever!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer