9.08.2010

Starbucks.

"The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino." You've Got Mail (greatest movie of the 90's?)

Ok, I'll admit I used to be a little out of control. I started getting two cups of Starbucks a day for a while! After I started budgeting, I saw that the majority of what I spent was on coffee.  So, I stopped, and I switched to home-brewed Dunkin Donuts coffee with Caramel Vanilla creamer.  It works. It gets the job done.  Its good. But today, I decided to treat myself to a Starbucks.
I think I discovered heaven.  There could not be a more perfect drink for this season.   
Tall. Nonfat. Pumpkin Spice Latte. With Caramel Sauce. With Whip.
Heaven in an adorable, simple, perfect cup of joy and deliciousness.  I literally was crying when i went in to Starbucks, and when I took that first sip I completely forgot about all my cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer