10.31.2010

Halloween Dreams.

Do you ever have those days when the aroma in the air reminds you of something you really don't want to think about? I wish I could escape my life today and trade it for a simpler place of warmth and peace.  Something in the air today, on this Halloween is just not sitting right with me.  It reminds me of a time in my past I want to forget.  So I dove into the last Twilight book today- really, as i said before, the only place I can truly escape to when nothing else works.  But there are a few things that make me feel happy that I found today.
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."- Marilyn Monroe

1 comment:

  1. ..yummmm?!!! the photo of the leaves & pup are too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer