11.19.2010

Truffles and Politics.

[Chocolate Almond Toffee, Salted Chocolate Caramel, Truffle Cherri Suise, Champagne Truffle Chause]
The Salted Chocolate Caramel was my favorite!  It was my first time trying a salted caramel and it is sooo good.  I've been missing out.
I had a fabulous little shopping trip with my friend Janeyl in Olde Town Fort Collins today.  We went to an adorable little Kilwin's Fudge Shoppe and The Cupboard.  We always go to The Cupboard to get their amazing free coffee and browse the adorable pantry goods while we sip our little cups of gourmet coffee. After that we browsed the best (and only) clothing store in Fort Collins, Cira.  I got this adorable ring that makes me oh-so-happy.  I told the checkout girl I put it on and couldn't take it off, so I had to buy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer