2.11.2011

Ting Tings in Boots

My friend Izi from England heard about this free concert at the Harbour Bridge at Circular Quay.  The performer was a secret, but I couldn't have been happier when I found out it was The Ting Tings!  It was an awesome acoustic performance, and I thought her outfit was super cute.  Especially those cute boots! I want them :) We also scored free tickets to the biggest music festival in Sydney- Good Vibrations where The Ting Tings and tons of other awesome bands like Yolanda Be Cool! Eek I'm so excited.  I also just moved to the beach. I've dreamed about it my whole life, and I can't ever imagine not living on the beach now.

15 comments:

  1. those boots are awesome! love this post.

    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her boots are crazy cool! How cute is she with her floppy hat? Now I have "That's not My Name" stuck in my head. It's all good, it's a cute song. Beach livin' sounds so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her outfit, it's so cute! ..and i'm kind of jealous of you living on the beach :)

    http://thisisilona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These boots are too strange but really nice!!!
    Have a nice week-end,
    Kisses,
    Cocò

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these boots are kinda strange and different, but definitely in a good way :)

    X, Annie

    anniewear.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her hat is dope.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not really liking those boots...a bit weird. Unique, but weird.

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really cool!
    Your so lucky, I love The Ting Tings :D
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo the ting tings!! I love them & glad they were the nice surprise at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her hat and boots! They are sooo...perfect!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. not my style at all, but how funky are those!! I love it!


    Bren-
    B So Chic!
    http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer