12.16.2011

In my head.

Christmas decor ideas by Lipstick & Ruffles


Next book I am dying to read/listen to Cleopatra: A Life
Her palace shimmered with gold but was richer still in political and sexual intrigue. Cleopatra, the wealthiest ruler of her time and one of the most powerful women in history, was a canny political strategist, a brilliant manager, a tough negotiator, and the most manipulative of lovers. Although her life spanned fewer than forty years, it reshaped the contours of the ancient world. 
Scarlett Johansson's gorgeous Moet & Chandon Champagne ad
Photograph from the finalist of the Canon EOS competition.  I love. "Rain on me"

3 comments:

  1. love it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures, Cleopatra is really intriguing.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. How many retakes did it take to get the photo with all the wine glasses... one swipe of her dress would have wiped it out. Cool photos, and I love the last picture.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer