4.12.2012

Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies.

A genius idea I wish I had thought of, but I just had to bake them!  Chocolate Chip Chocolate Oreo Cookies. I just made my usual chocolate chip cookies, rolled two 1 inch balls of cookie dough, put one on top and one under the Oreo, and then folded it around to cover the sides.  I made them with chocolate Oreos which I believe made them even more irresistible. WARNING: These are dangerously good, bake at your own risk.  My wednesday night girls group loved them!

10 comments:

  1. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! it must be great! your blog is funny and useful, I'll follow it!
    Cheers
    C.

    http://thetraveleater.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my days my mouth is literally watering.....

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....I'm drooling here over that... 0_o
    Wow, those look soooo good! I'm bookmarking this to make later!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! :D

    Check out my blog & follow? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! That should be illegal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. Cookies with layers in them! First time I've ever seen anything like this. Bet they taste super yummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an amazing idea! I'm a sucker for Oreos, and this is a new way to indulge :) Thanks for sharing!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer