11.19.2012

Looking to the Future.




 
As we look back over the fall season and prepare for winter and the holidays, it is important to look at our past and ask these questions:

  • What have I learned from what I have done and what I have experienced?
  • What do I want to change, trans­form or bring to resolution in the winter?
  • What aspect do I want to keep for the coming spring?
What aspects of the past season do I want to let go of? What parts do I want to keep for the next season?

Today, ask your­self: What have I learned about myself? About my life? About soci­ety or our eco­nomic sys­tem? What do I want to let go of? What do I want to preserve? Make those things you want to preserve your focus in winter to prepare for spring.


Life is all about learning. Good and bad, happy and sad, there is some­thing to be learned. The transition from fall to winter is a time to reflect on what we have learned, what we want to release and what we will nurture in the coming year.

 {pictures: my friend Jess & I frolicking all day yesterday at Seal Beach in La Jolla, CA. It was a perfect 72 degree day in November.}

2 comments:

  1. These photos only confirm my love for CA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos and words are so beautiful.... I love San Diego. You girls look gorgeous and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer