12.15.2012

December Nights.

I love festivals. I don't think I've ever been to one as massive as December Nights at Balboa Park.  345,000 people attended this event.  We went to the free museums and saw some mummies, and then we walked around looking at all the musical performances.  There were chestnuts roasting on an open fire, and Jack Frost was definately nipping at my nose all night.  My favorite part was the mulit-cultural food part, where we walked from place to place, trying food from around the globe.  People from that country were serving use their favorite dishes from their own country.  I chose Denmark and had some Danish Aebleskivers, as well as a Hot Toddy from Switzerland. There were about 15 of us at the beginning  but we all got split up due to the mass amounts of people. Of course, the cell-service wasn't working, so by the end there were only a few of us.

1 comment:

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer