1.02.2013

2012: A Year of Truth.

These are just a few of my favorite moments of 2012.  God has been so good to me this year.  I moved from Australia to Colorado to California.  The most amazing part about looking back on this year is the growth in my relationship with God.  I am truly a changed person compared to who I was 1 year ago, and I am proud of myself.  I never thought a year could top 2011 in Australia, but this year had bigger downs and bigger ups.  I've gone through more this year with trials in my life than any other year, but somehow looking back on it- it doesn't seem bad.  It actually seems better than all the previous years because now I know that I have God on my side, and that makes it so much better.  I never could've planned what has happened here in San Diego.  What started out as a month turned into a year, and a life changing year at that.  I just pray that 2013 will be an incredible year, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer