3.03.2013

Hollywood & Venice.


 
Shockingly, California has hostels that are just like Australian hostels: friendly staff, fun people from other Countries, and bunk beds.  Since Izi and I backpacked around Australia for a year, I knew that I could count on her to try an American hostel out with me.  We met some awesome people from Canada, Germany, and Australia!  This hostel is directly on Venice beach and our room had a view of the boardwalk.

Here are my must-do's when you're near Venice Beach, CA:
  • Stay in a hostel (even if you can afford a hotel, just for the experience and the people you'll meet)
  • Have brunch on Venice boardwalk for the people watching (I've never seen anything like it in my life)
  • Eat at C&O Trattoria in Venice Beach (garlic bread balls to die for, nightly serenades, and incredible Italian food)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer