11.07.2010

Cheers.

Some friends and I went out to my favorite restaurant last night, The Med in Boulder.  I love the atmosphere of this place, it is always busy and the food is incredible!  It makes me feel like I'm in Europe again. I love that you can get many different Tapas (small dishes) and share with the table, and they are so inexpensive.  This is perfect for someone as indecisive as me.  But the best part is their White Sangrias!!! Oh my goodness, I could not stop drinking these- they are dangerously good.  The waitress would just laugh at me because every time she came to the table I would ask for another.
I think all 6 of us had our eyes shut as we enjoyed this heavenly Creme Brulee.  Yumm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer