11.05.2010

Classy & Fabulous.

Since I was little I always looked up to Sophia Loren.  My brother had a book about her that I would steal so that I could learn more about her.  She was always so beautiful, sensual, and I loved her confidence.  I loved her in House Boat.  We always watched old movies in my house.
Then,  I started watching Audrey Hepburn movies like Gigi, Funny Face, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Charade, and Roman Holiday.  I had posters of her in my room since I was 10.  
After getting catalogue after catalogue in the mail, I decided who I think the most beautiful woman on earth is.  Adriana Lima, a Victoria's Secret model.  She is from Brazil, her body is flawless, beautiful light eyes, her teeth have a gap because if they didn't she'd be too perfect, and she is everything I wish I could look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer