12.19.2010

Be Chic.

These are my favorite holiday DIYs.  These easy, cheap, and stunning projects will make your rooms feel festive and modern.
Turn your old ornaments into a delightful display above your dining room table.  All it takes is some ribbons and feathers, and voil√† you've got yourself the most festive and sweetest chandelier for your Christmas parties.
Transform your nutcracker into a chic, modern, and functional christmas novelty with some white paint.
As you may know, I am obsessed with feathers lately.  So, when I saw this DIY project I was so excited.  All you do is cut some poster board and glue the feathers on, and it looks so delightful. I love the white in contrast with the blue decor, but you can pick any color you'd like! This is a perfect adornment for your tabletop or mantle top.

17 comments:

  1. Awsome. When I look to those photos I got a christmasfeeling (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a white feather tree just like that! i think they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. geat things :)
    thanks for comment on my blog. follow you !
    can you follow me back ...? if you like
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the white nutcracker and the feathered christmas trees! they're adorable!
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ornament chandelier! I'm actually thinking about trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty DIY's!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that blue! We need to have a craft day when I am back. Can't wait until Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The white nutcracker and the feathers DIY is so easy to make and they look so good!!! You should definitely try it!!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these DIYs are really fantastic! actually I really prefere to do something by myself then buy, but this year I have no time at all:((

    btw, thank you for passing at my blog!:))I’ve decided to pass on The Stylish Blogger award to you! If you want to accept if, you can find out more here: http://zukimia.ru/the-stylish-blogger-special-post/

    Have a great week!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideas! Love the 1st one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. definitely going to try out the ornament chandelier, adore it! Thanks summer.

    - Jen <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cool! I like it a lot!

    bisous,
    mia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the all-white nutcracker and the feather trees - just need to get some emulsion paint now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great ideas. Thanks for sharing. very creative :)

    ellenreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the photos..

    www.audrinajulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog!!! so inspiring:)

    http://justafi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer