4.23.2011

Surf & Stay...

I stopped for 3 weeks to work at a place called Spot X Surf Camp.  It was such an amazing experience, and I will never forget the awesome people I met here.  This place is a party everyday, and I could surf any time I liked.  After 3 weeks of surfing and theme parties, it was hard to say goodbye. 
I saw the sunset every morning for 3 weeks because I worked brekkie.  Just 3 hours in the morning and I had the rest of the day to do whatever I wanted. Surf/Chill/Party... an amazing life, eh?
Wicked theme parties!!! Above: Gender Bender (guys dress like girls, girls dress like guys). I'm the creepy one with the mustache and the black hat. 
Geek or Freak Night! I'm such a geek anyways, this one was easy to pull off! 

8 comments:

  1. Post more!!! Look forward to every new picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You look so adorable in the last one :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh what part of Australia is this?! Looks like east coast somewhere? Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! I love your posts!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had so much fun--love this. I once got done u like a guy (fake sideburns and 'stache) by my husband for his special effects class. I actually had a lot of fun lookin like a dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like so much fun. you're adorable. i need to learn to surf. xx


    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can see how awesome people you met dear! hahahaha.... enjoy life :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer