5.30.2011

Modern Muse.

I have gained some weight because of the incredible food in australia... KitKat Cookies & Cream, barbies, Magnums, Boost, Kebabs, gelato, more Magnums, Snakes, Starburst gummies... the list goes on.  Everytime I saw something that I have never had before, I had to try it.  Living as a backpacker, I was trying to get by on the cheapest food and the smallest amount of groceries... Therefore, my diet consisted of bread and peanut butter, Doritos, and candy bars.  I eventually got really sick, and the doctor told me that I couldn't eat anymore sugar or bread.  I have been really good about the bread, but until recently I just couldn't give up my beloved sugar.  I really had become addicted to sweet things.  Finally, I got really sick again, so I had to give it up once and for all.  After the first 3 agonizing days of withdrawals, I don't crave it anymore! I have been sugar and bread free for almost 2 weeks now, and I feel so much healthier and happier!

I am focusing now on a much healthier diet and I exercise every day on the beach!  What better way to work out than in the Australian brand Lorna Jane.  Back home, I pretty much live in Pink, the Victoria's Secret comfy brand. Here, I had to find a brand that is casual and comfortable to go from every-day to workout on the beach easily.  I go for runs on the beach to get my groceries, that's just how life is when you live in a city on the beach. I love that this ad focuses on the diversity of their clothes and how you can wear them everyday, anywhere and still look hot.

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 31, 2011

    SMART SMART GIRL!!!!! We need to all follow your example. Good for you! Now you are just naturally sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how easy you can style these outfits from casual to work out junkie. perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT!


    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer