6.20.2011

Paradise life.

My best friends from home came to visit me in Surfers Paradise.  We have been friends for 8 years, and we have always talked about living together in Australia. Our first trip out of Colorado together, and I am more than stoked that it is Australia. It has been one week, and we have done so much!  A week in Australia is worth months in Colorado to us.

I have learned so much about myself already, having them here.  Your best friends challenge you, question you, laugh with you.  Sharing my life with them and looking at my life here from the outside has taught me where my priorities are, where I want them to be, and how I can change. I am so blessed.

This is pretty much our motto in life, especially for the next two months in OZ:
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving, safely in a well-preserved body.  Rather to skid in sideways, wine in one hand, chocolate in the other, screaming Woo Hoo! what a ride!"

7 comments:

  1. thats so nice!! looks like a great time, aaah i say again i mussst get to australia!


    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being with best buddies is the best feeling...like you said :)
    Sure you had great fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last paragraph in this post, that is the kind of journey we should all seek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a lovely and fun time flower, thankyou for sharing those photographs ♥

    Eda ♥

    I would love for you to vote for me:

    http://www.next.co.uk/model-competition-2011/vote-for-me-id0q2d5mjf/

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems like u guys had a lot of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thats so much fun having your best friends visit you!!
    Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bathing suits!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer