1.22.2012

All in the Details.

Apart from the simple silver chain anklet I wear every day, I'm not a huge jewelry wearer.  When I do decide to spice up an outfit, I tend to stick to bold statement pieces or delicate additions.  So, this is my guide to jewelry for the non-jewelry wearer such as myself.  My favorite accessories company stella & dot has some perfect examples of what I look for when I buy jewelry.  For example, you could wear an LBD & the Petra Braided Bracelet below and it would dress it up perfectly.  I guarantee all night that bracelet will be complemented by everyone you meet.

Photobucket
One of my favorite necklaces that was gifted to my by Sweet & Simple.

1 comment:

  1. That bracelets attract me much, I love jewellery but prefer something simple. Nice review, nice choice too !

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer