Well, I'm back in Colorado. It's surreal and all too real. I had the most incredible sleep last night in my fluffy big bed, and I woke up & made chocolate chip waffles (which I haven't had in a year). Above is my instagram-photo-diary of my last week in OZ. My girls in Cottesloe and threw me an amazing goodbye dinner at Little Creatures (a brewery/restaurant I have been dying to go to since I had arrived). We had a private wine tasting at our friend's wine bar and ate an amazing creme caramel dessert. Heaven! I flew to Sydney and had a long walk around the city to say farewell. There were some awesome Louis Vuitton Australian-themed window displays that I loved, and after an 18 flight I finally arrived home.
I missed making waffles in the morning!
Wrapping all my presents for my family & friends "A Very Merry Un-Christmas"
I came home to the cutest decorations my friends made for me to welcome me home!
Even though I already miss Australia terribly, there are some amazing things about being home:
1. Celebrating "A Very Merry Un-Christmas" with my friends & family today
3. It's like going shopping in my closet because I have so many clothes I forgot about
4. My bed is Ah-mazing & it's bed-bug free
5. I'm moving to San Diego, California in 2 weeks with one of my best friends
6. Being with my puppy again
7. Simple conveniences that I used to take for granted (like dishwashers, detangler, waffle makers, etc...) I think everyones already getting sick of me being excited over these things. "Oh my gosh, I forgot about coffee makers! How exciting!!!!!"
8. High speed internet I don't have to pay a fortune for, so I can update my blog more often Xx