3.10.2012

Take Better Travel Photos.

So, I did something crazy.  I bought an iPhone even though I have no money anymore after my trip to Australia.  Instead of feeling guilty for buying it though, I am enjoying it to its fullest!  I got this app called FlipBoard and it creates a magazine for you from your interests and social life.  It's pretty awesome, and I found this article on how to "Take Better Travel Photos" that I loved.  It is one of my dream jobs to become a well known travel photographer.  You can tell by his photos, that this guy is the real deal, and since I intend to make my photos different and unique to all the other 3.5 billion cameras, I think that this guy is worth listening to.  So, here are his top 5 tips:

1.  When shooting people, stop using your long lens so much

2.  Start using fast, prime lenses

3.  Stop using auto exposure

4.  Start shooting more photos outside of ‘office hours’

5.  Switch to ‘back button focus’

7 comments:

  1. Great tips! I will definitely keep these in mind!

    XX
    Jessie
    Don't forget to check out my newest giveaway!
    http://87life.blogspot.com
    Check out 87Life on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tips yes - and that picture is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the tips! Love that "Start shooting more photos outside of ‘office hours’" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, cute post!!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you get that image from?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Sorry i forgot to put a link. I saw it on WeHeartIt.com, here: http://weheartit.com/entry/6097072

      Delete
  6. Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a data! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this web site.

    Also visit my web site :: best omega 9

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer