New Start & New Year

I actually love planning and organizing believe it or not… I just choose not to do it most of the time.  When it comes to New Years Resolutions, I like to take the time and put some thought into them.  It motivates me to live bigger and better.  I can imagine what my life would be like in a perfect world.  It is amazing how great God is and how he has the power to help you achieve those goals if it is his will. With God on your side, you could do anything!  So,  I just wanted to share this goal-planning worksheet for 2013 that I used.  I have already put my goals to paper, and I wanted to share this with all of you in case any of you would like to too!  I encourage you to take this seriously, as writing your goals down brings you so much closer to achieving them (see my example below)!!! 

Click here and be sure to print it out: 2013 Spiritual Goals

I really like this worksheet that I found because it focuses mainly of spiritual goals, but it also has room at the end for other goals you might have (ie. Lose weight, make more money, etc…).  Put it in a folder or someplace that it won't get lost. Send it to a friend or family member to keep you accountable, and it’ll help you achieve them even more so! 

Here’s a fun fact on writing goals just to prove my point here:
So, Why Do 3% of Harvard MBAs Make Ten Times as Much as the Other 97% Combined ?
The answer is a simple question: “Have you set clear, written goals for your future and made plans to accomplish them?” In 1979, interviewers asked new graduates from the Harvard’s MBA Program and found that :  84% had no specific goals at all
  • 13% had goals but they were not committed to paper
  • 3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish them
In 1989, the interviewers again interviewed the graduates of that class.  You can guess the results:
  •  The 13% of the class who had goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84 percent who had no goals at all.
  • Even more staggering – the three percent who had clear, written goals were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97 percent put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer