2.14.2013

Printable Valentines.


This year my Valentines are going to be my Mom, Dad, and all the single ladies I know.  My dad sent me this gorgeous bouquet of roses (honestly the prettiest arrangement I have ever seen), and someone I had a meeting with dropped off some deliciously gorgeous cupcakes from Heavenly Cupcakes. My mom graciously gave me the gift of health by a gift certificate for Core Power Yoga (hot yoga), and all my single lady-friends are having an incredible dinner at our (chef) friend's house.  I will be making the sugary goodness for what I know will be an incredible meal.  To top it all off, Izi (my British friend from Australia) will be arriving late at night on Valentine's Day, as well! So, I'm pretty much stoked about this year's V-Day- I am so blessed!  Best of all- I don't have any boyfriend expectations that could be totally blown- Woohoo!

How adorable are these printable love notes from Our Best Bites?!  I am definitely using these for my Valentines this year.  To download the printables for these valentines or for the Love Potion No. 9 labels, go to Our Best Bites here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on my adventures around the world :) I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you! Xx, Summer